West Hartford, CT

Posted December 16, 2014
All 3 of my children went to Web Hill K-5. The academics, arts and nurturing environment far exceeded my expectations. They all had challenges with reading and benefited from the great content support programs. In high school they have exceled in honors and AP classes. It would not have been possible without the strong fundamentals they received at Web Hill.

Webster Hill School 4

Posted April 06, 2013
Excellent school for average students. My child is speech delayed and I feel he has become a nuisance to them. For the first four months his teacher would say he was performing well and behaving properly. Then after the fall conferences she became more focused on documenting a record for how his behavior is deterring his academic development. I feel there isn't a genuine effort or interest in helping my child transition from special education into the regular environment. Because of this I will be moving into a different school district within the same town.

Posted May 16, 2010
If you are looking for a school with teachers, administrators, custodians and a nurse who puts the children first, Web Hill is the place. The curriculum is excellent, the PTO is very active, and teachers are warm, dynamic and effective. Another strength is the arts program- instrumentals, chorus and visual arts are top notch!

Webster Hill School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
I could not be happier with Web Hill. We are currently relocating, and cannot find anything to remotely compare. The academics are strong, the arts are appreciated, the student body is diverse and the environment is supportive and a happy place to be. Cannot say enough good things.

Posted March 24, 2010
My 2 children have loved Webster Hill and have come on remarkably well - great environment, would not hesitate in sending a child there!

Webster Hill School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
They have a great nature program.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great environment and great teachers!

Posted April 06, 2008
I am a former parent of Webster Hill and my kid loved that Webster Hill! My child got to study a lot of things there in Kindergarten Great Artists, 1st grade Africa, 2nd grade Japan, 3rd grade native americans, 4th grade bones, weather, rocks, ghana music. Next to the cafeteria there is the very popular courtyard. With an 'awesome butterfly house and in September the school releases the butterflys to Mexico! My kid loved the specials which included Art once a week, Music twice a week, Library once a week and gym twice a week. If my kid loved Webster Hill then anyone will.

Posted September 21, 2005
I have a first grader and have been thrilled with Webster Hill. The parent support is fantastic, the teachers really care and the principal has the clout to only hire the best. In K, they did unit studies on the great artists and later on Mexico, as do the other elementary schools. This year, they're studying Africa, insects and focusing on Trailblazers math. Gym is twice a week, recess every day, music twice, art and library once a week. One thing they don't have, which I love at Duffy, is the before school gym class. I think that's a great program.

Webster Hill School
125 Webster Hill Blvd, West Hartford, CT  06117
Last modified Webster Hill School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webster Hill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top