West Hartford, CT

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers are excellent!

Posted September 28, 2009
I have 2 kids at the school and we have been very impressed. The principal and teachers have been responsive to our kids' needs (1 advanced, 1 needs a little help) and the communication has been second to none. To any parent looking for a multicultural, open school, I would suggest you consider Wolcott.

Posted July 22, 2005
Excellent! I can't say enough good things about Wolcott. My daughter went there from K-3 and then we moved. It wasn't until we moved I realized how priveledged we were to have our daughter attend. She was engaged and challenged continually. There is a huge sense of community within the school. The teachers and principal are very supportive and encouraged parental help in the classroom. The art, music, and theater programs are exceptional, really fostering a love for the arts at an early age. My daughter is now 13 and still talks about how she loved going to Wolcott. Children love going to this school! - AMG

Posted February 18, 2004
I have two kids in this school, and I can only recommend it. It's a hot school, very centered towards the arts. Wonderful music lab, theatre activities, the kids are really pushed to write in a creative and original way. As always, not all the teachers are outstanding, but the average is extremely high. The Principal is a truly inspired and commited person, with a PhD in education.

Wolcott School
71 Wolcott Rd, West Hartford, CT  06110
Last modified Wolcott School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolcott School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top