West Hartford, CT

Smith School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
Both of my children are students at Smith school. I can't say enough about the community spirit and the teamwork put forth by the staff and parents. The teachers work tirelessly to bring the best out of our children. Mrs. Bolton has been a true guiding light and positive role model for all our Smith children. I feel very blessed to know my children are in great hands everyday when they leave for school.

Posted November 23, 2006
- a former student

Posted December 22, 2005
I have my daughter in second grade at the Smith school of science, math and technology. As the name says this school does give imporatance to all these fields. The teachers are very helpful and keep the kids challenged depending on their abilities.

Posted January 05, 2005
Two of my children went to Smith school. One was a member of the first graduating class. The principal was excellent and set the bar high for her teachers and other staff. As a result, staff competence and quality was almost uniformly excellent. Music and art were stellar as were math and science. The atmosphere in the school was welcoming and inclusive. There was always a level of excitement over on-going projects. That first group of kids who went through have graduated and, while I don't have stats on all of them, many went on to some of the finest colleges and universities in the country. The group my other child went through with is also filled with kids who excell academically. More importantly, Smith took good care of all its students. And most importantly, my childrens' lives were greatly enriched by Smith's socio-economic, racial, and cultural diversity.

Smith School
64 Saint James St, West Hartford, CT  06119
Last modified Smith School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smith School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top