Posted February 28, 2014
February 28, 2014 - Kudos to Principal Bellefleur for breathing life back into Saint Timothy Middle School. She has renewed my faith as a parent with the significant changes she has made over the past 18 months. Long overdue, she has revamped the curriculum to give the students the opportunity to engage in learning that is both rigorous and grade level appropriate. The new website and parent portal keeps parents well informed and is updated regularly. The physical plant of the school is no longer tired and drab but alive and asthetically pleasing. The former "unsafe" surface of the gym floor has been replaced so parents no longer need to worry about serious injury to their child. All things considered, Principal Bellefleur possesses the qualities of an effective principal. She is hands on, visible and full of great ideas that she doesn't just talk about but acts on. She is welcoming, child centered and approachable by students, staff and parents alike. It is a very exciting time at Saint Timothy Middle School. Please don't overlook a good thing. The school has changed for the better and it's time to spread the good news! - Posted by Parent

Posted January 10, 2011
My son came from the local "highly regarded" public school that was overcrowded and living on its past accomplishments. We struggled with taking our son away from his friends. Had I known then what I know now, I never would have hesitated. St. Timothy's has been a dream for three years as he has been challenged academically, nurtured socially and athletically. The staff, teachers and prinicipal are absolutely TOP educators and truly care about the children. The academics are challenging and my son is very engaged. St. Tim's has a well developed athletics program with three seasons of sports. The spirit of the student body is great and the parents have all been great to us. The school dances are both well attended and well-chaperoned. The staff knows each child and social issues do not fall through the cracks. Discipline problems are not tolerated and those students are simply shown the door. I would not think twice about sending a child to this school. The students (generally) are very well spoken and by the time eighth grade rolls around I have remained amazed by their poise and social skills.

Posted May 27, 2010
We love St. Timothy Middle School. It has been a wonderful 3 years for our child. SHe has been challenged academically, and learned great study skills. She spent elem school in a very highly regarded local public system, so we were coming from a great school STMS has good teachers and great values. Sports are strong, and drama is improving. The small size has helped to make the middle school experience warm and nurturing. I highly recomend ST. Tims!

Posted January 26, 2009
Great after and before school activitys, Alway go above and beyond to help understand, Teachers work with the students who need alittle bit understanding of materials. Have well-watched Dances and other activitys. Students are never left out of any games, clubs, etc. I Love being a student at Saint Timothy.

Posted September 27, 2007

St. Timothy Middle School
225 King Philip Drive, West Hartford, CT  06117
Last modified St. Timothy Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
St. Timothy Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top