3-11|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter went here for two years, and it saved her life. She started in 3rd grade and was reading below grade level. As it turned out she did not have a reading disability; her school just wasn't teaching her in a way she could learn. (And we're in West Hartford, which is considered to be a very good district.) BBA also did a great job with helping her to problem-solve (what to do when you don't know what to do) and improved her language. The classes were small and interactive. Kids didn't move on to the next concept until they had mastered the first one. Note that BBA is not an easy school to attend. Very long day (8-4:00), and the kids work hard all day. We called it "boot camp for the brain." It was worth it, though.

I went to this school and it scarred me for life. It is the worst school that I have ever gone to.I had negative progress in the time I went there. I would strongly discourage any parent from sending your children there.

Ben Bronz is saving lives.Last year,in public school,my son became withdrawn and even said he wanted to kill himself.This year he's happy and finally succeeding.After reading at a fourth grade level for four years,he is heading to a seventh grade level after 5 months.He said that ""this school knows what they're doing".At times,cyberslate,wears on him,but the end results are worth it.We're hoping to find a way financially to keep him there.I'm afraid that putting him back in public school will set him back.There's always homeschooling.Their summer school program gave him a great start.I wish he could have started earlier.Hopefully,he'll stay through highschool.

As a parent, I know that Ben Bronz Academy saved my meek son from being a possible drop out from his affluent public high school system. Ben Bronz Academy has a unique way to meet the unique needs of each and every child that enter the school, at any age of his/her life. My son went through this system from 8-12 grades; he totally enjoyed the classes; he also assisting teachers with summer programs etc. Now, doing well in college, my son still dreams about being with Ben Bronz people, teachers and students ; his eyes lights up when talking of the good old days of Ben Bronz. Thank You Ben Bronz; you taught him the way to learn and the way to be happy.

I cannot speak more highly about this school! They are serious about learning and they generate great results. This school has made all the difference in the world for my son, who has severe language based disabilities.

Last modified Ben Bronz Academy is a Private school that serves grades 3-11