West Hartford, CT

Posted January 07, 2015
Hartford Christian Academy has been a huge part of my life. Being in the Class of 2015 I have been at this school for 10 years and I have enjoyed every year. HCA provides you with a challenging academic regiment and top notch fine arts opportunities. One of the biggest benefits of a small school is the ability for every student to get involved in almost any extracurricular activity. I would highly recommend HCA based on its curriculum and the tremendous emphasis the school puts on the Lord and in developing Christian character.

Posted October 15, 2010
This is a very small school with moderately strict Christian rules. Most classes through Junior High years are combined (2 grades). The teachers are very dedicated to the school and church. It would be difficult to find a more dedicated and caring school. My children attended K thru 7 and 1st thru 8th. Very affordable, highly recommended. We moved out of state, otherwise they would still be there.

Hartford Christian Academy 4

Posted May 03, 2010
I enrolled there, A very good environment. Some of the teachers are not very good at their job, but it is still a good school and was a major part of my life.

Posted January 28, 2010
Very good school. Dedicated staff. Godly environment

Posted March 17, 2008
This is a superior school and the teachers are kind and we are all like a great big family.

Hartford Christian Academy
155 Mountain Road, West Hartford, CT  06107
Last modified Hartford Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hartford Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top