West Haven, CT

Posted June 23, 2014
Our daughter just finished first grade this week at Forest School and we had the most wonderful experience. The classroom teachers, support staff and principal at Forest school are kind and dedicated! This school is piloting a school dress code initiative and it has brought a sense of unity to the students and has made a positive impact. My daughter thrived in the enrichment program where she received opportunities to be instructed in a smaller group setting so she was challenged to continue achieving at and above grade level. This school is a wonderfully diverse, positive environment that I am thrilled for my children to be a part of!

Posted May 13, 2010
They gave me a great education!

Forest School 4

Posted May 05, 2009
My son is in the first grade and he very very intelligent. I like the fact that Forest keeps him on his toes and both of his teachers so far have done a wonderful job with my child without any complaints. I am looking to move but I do not want to until my son graduates from forest. When I do move I want to stay close enough so that my youngest son may also attend forest.

Posted December 09, 2008

Forest School 0

Posted October 28, 2008
Both my children attended this school. I absoulutly love the teachers and the support system that is in place. I highly recommend Forrest School in West Haven.

Posted June 16, 2005
I believe that forest has the best teachers around the area with regards to the public school system. Since my daughter has attended the school back in sept. Of 2004, she has done very well in all her classes, and was picked for the student of the month for may 2005. I give special tribute to Mrs. Elizabeth Aceto who teaches grade k pm. My daughter has learned so much from this highly educated teacher and mentor to all she surrounds herself with. It's a shame to see her leave the school, but we wish her well in all of her endeavors.

Forest School
95 Burwell Rd, West Haven, CT  06516
Last modified Forest School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top