Bad
Good

I was surprised that Forest School only once started 2 events and never did them again. That is Autism Awareness the school was decorated on this, (which is having a walk in Wallingford, and Spirit which emphasized on Bullying. every one wore purple. Do you plan on bringing either of them back?.

Our daughter just finished first grade this week at Forest School and we had the most wonderful experience. The classroom teachers, support staff and principal at Forest school are kind and dedicated! This school is piloting a school dress code initiative and it has brought a sense of unity to the students and has made a positive impact. My daughter thrived in the enrichment program where she received opportunities to be instructed in a smaller group setting so she was challenged to continue achieving at and above grade level. This school is a wonderfully diverse, positive environment that I am thrilled for my children to be a part of!

My son is in the first grade and he very very intelligent. I like the fact that Forest keeps him on his toes and both of his teachers so far have done a wonderful job with my child without any complaints. I am looking to move but I do not want to until my son graduates from forest. When I do move I want to stay close enough so that my youngest son may also attend forest.

Both my children attended this school. I absoulutly love the teachers and the support system that is in place. I highly recommend Forrest School in West Haven.

Last modified Forest School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.