Bad
Good

Seth G. Haley School 4

Posted September 28, 2010
We are new to this school for the 2009-10 school year. I am very impressed with the involvement of the principal, teachers and PTA. I was a little disappointed in the open house, that the only special subject person available to talk to was the librarian. I was hoping to talk to the music,art, computer,or PE teachers. I was also hoping to hear the teacher explain her daily routine. I am worried about the level of teaching in my daughters classroom, she says, " It is what she learned last year, she wants to learn new things." I do not like the, No Child Left Behind Act, it is enpowering our children from acheiving their highest potential because the teachers have to lower their academic standards.

Seth G. Haley School

Posted March 31, 2009
Geart school, wounderful principal, nice teachers.

Seth G. Haley School 5

Posted January 14, 2006
my daughter attended this school from 3rd grade to 5th grade presently and I am very satisfied with this school. The children here seem to get along very well, the teachers and principle are very active and caring with the students and it is a very tight community. Parents and teachers know each other by names and its nice that everyone at Seth Haley cares. What a wonderful neighbor I moved to and I dont have any regrets.

Seth G. Haley School 4

Posted June 29, 2005
Seth G. Haley has been a wonderful experience for my children, all activities are excellent. We have a new music room, new art room and lots of activities for our children. The teachers and staff here are truly dedicated in making our children have the best schooling possible, they go above and beyond in their duties. Parent involvement is very important to us, being a PTA member we always welcome new faces, our meetings are for new ideas, discussions, and our school leader is always there to give her support at our meetings. All of us at Seth G. Haley put the children and their education first, we know that being an involved parent is so important to them, and it gives us an opinion in their schooling. I reccommend parents join our PTA and help with the choices that we offer to the children.

Seth G. Haley School
148 South St, West Haven, CT  06516
Last modified Seth G. Haley School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.