West Haven, CT

Posted April 05, 2012
This school has been the best experience my son has ever had. He loves it here, has made a great group of friends and excels academically. The boys are taught to respect themselves & others through their dress, actions & commitments to studies & sports. What other HS could you go to and have the football players exclaim to a mom that her smart, nerdy son is awesome for his brainy talents! I love how this school motivates young men to be the best they can in all things and to think about how all they do affects themselves & those around them. Life is about more than studies & sports and this school teaches them about life, committment, attitude and responsibilities. I am confident that my son will go off to college knowing how to stay true to himself, make good judgements & grow to become a happy, well adjusted man.

Posted September 12, 2010
My son attended Madison public schools, and his experience was good. He was a good kid and a good student, therefore he blended in. We, his parents, knew our son was capable of more than he was putting out. At ND, our son is continually challenged to do more than he thinks he can do. The teachers know their students, and even if they are doing well, they will challenge them to take it to the next level. Our son never played football...no one ever teased him, they made him work hard and applauded his efforts. ND football..# 1 state champs 2010, even with a newbie on the team. ND is for those who expect more out of life. For those who want their sons to grow into great men.

Posted January 24, 2008
Notre Dame High School has been the best experience we could hope for our son. At ND, he really found his niche and has made a wonderful group of friends who have become like brothers. There are many activities the students can be involved in, even if they are not interested in sports. I would highly recommend Notre Dame to anyone seeking a superior high school experience for their sin.

Posted August 23, 2006

Posted March 08, 2005

Posted January 13, 2005
- a former student
Through my years of attending Notre Dame High School has been a great experience. It showed me how to become a man as well as the values in life. Besides from that the athletic program was also a great experience. Playing football and track showed me what hard work can do for you. So if you are looking for a good experience Notre Dame is the place to be.

Notre Dame High School 1

Posted December 11, 2004

Posted September 09, 2003
Notre Dame High School is a college prep school adhering to the highest standards of academic achievement and moral development. Programs are geared for success; high achievers may take courses at a near-by university while students experiencing difficulty may take advantage of the excellent resources in the Skills Center. Most impressive to me was the code of respectable and responsible behavior which was consistantly promoted and reinforced. The sacrifices made to be able to send my son to Notre Dame will never be regretted.

Posted September 09, 2003
I am not a parent, however I feel as though I should make a few comments about ND. As a Notre Dame alumn, I am extremely proud and honored to say that Notre Dame bestowed upon me the most valuable lessons one should take with him through life. Attending Notre Dame made me feel as though I was a part of a giant family. The students are great and extremely friendly and respectful. As for the teachers, I don't think I could have asked for better leadership from anyone else. Anyone who goes to ND should feel, at the very least, priveleged.

Notre Dame High School
24 Ricardo Street, West Haven, CT  06516
Last modified Notre Dame High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Notre Dame High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top