Covenant Christian Academy 5

Posted April 24, 2007
My child attended this school for one year and the amount she learned is equivalent to a fourth grader. Within the first month of school my daughter reading level and confidence improved. My child is in first grade but her reading level is of a third grader. Their ABEKA curriculum is awesome where 5 year old children are on a third to fourth grade math level. Also the spelling and vocabulary words are geared toward high school level. My daughter has learned to write cursive letters and complete algebraic equations in the first grade. They also revise several Christian poems that build their self- esteem and lay a great foundation for your child to become kind and god-fearing adults. I witnessed the success of this school through my daughter and my nieces who graduated in the past. In comparison to other schools this school holds high standards.

Covenant Christian Academy
126 Prindle Hill Road, West Haven, CT  06516
Last modified Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Covenant Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top