PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

My husband and I love LWCA. Our son just completed his first year ( kindergarten) and without a doubt it has been a wonderful experience. Our son is reading and doing math on a first grade level, exposed to science and social studies but most of all, he loves LWCA ( teachers staff and made a host of friends) his understanding of biblical principles and scriptures has increased significantly! We are so disappointed that the school is closing. We were ready to plan the rest of his christian middle school education at LWCA. I'm sure God has his plans and reasons. We will truly miss this awesome community.

My child has been enrolled in LWCA for 2 years!!! The best facility and teachers thus far. I love the small personal relationship with other families as well! The education wonderful!!!

I am a parent at LWCA and I love the school! It's the best in the area, and it worth every penny!

My children have been in LWCA for few years, and I really like this school. The teachers are wonderful and work with you and your child, the administration has an open door policy, so I can speak to them if necessary, the children and the parents are nice. Also, as a Latina mother, I really value the diversity of the school, it is very diverse, and most importantly the love of God is felt. This school offers a sense of community and it is really a great place to be. My children really enjoy attending this school!!

This is a wonderful school. Great facility. Brand New. Homework everyday. My kid's level equals 3rd grade when he was in K. He is taking 2nd grade math class when he is 1st grade. We may move his math class to even higher level next year. The teachers and staff are great. No much fund raising as other schools.

We've had many years of LWCA under our belt & have always wondered why the high turnover rate of teachers/students. The longer we stayed, the more we noticed the manner in which they focused on 'breaking the children down' for the purposes of discipline. Although they pride themselves on having praise & worship every morning, the children aren't provided enough 'praise & encouragement' throughout the day in handing in assignments and completed tasks. This lends itself to rebellion amongst the students when detention and negative reinforcement seems to be the primary focus. Although there seems to be parental support for the lower grades and student members of the church, the quality of faculty and teacher certification for the middle & high school grades is questionable & the students are suffering as a result; not to mention the lack of extra-curricular activities that help to provide balance beyond their high school years.

Last modified Living Word Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5