Posted May 19, 2007
SES is the best school and they really make you feel at hame when you are there. It is the most friendly and fun school I have ever been to!

Posted November 06, 2005
- a former student
SES is a great school i miss it so much. The teachers are so nice they really enjoy teaching! If any body asked me what elementry school to go to I would say saugatuck no doubt! They are the best!

Saugatuck Elementary School 3

Posted December 18, 2004

Posted December 13, 2004
I just moved here from Maryland and I can't tell you how wonderful this school is!! I have a very intelligent child that has been bored in school and now he feels very challenged. He has also been blessed with a fabulous teacher that teaches the children to be independant, which is what I like to see. The extracurricular activities are endless. No child can leave this school without a great education. A+ for Saugatuck Elementary School.

Saugatuck Elementary School
170 Riverside Ave, Westport, CT  06880
Last modified Saugatuck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saugatuck Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top