Wethersfield, CT
Students enrolled: 1,121

Wethersfield High School 1

Posted November 06, 2014
The entire Wethersfield Public Schools system is nothing but a joke if you want your kids to actually learn something go elsewhere. Trust me I went K-12 and was always treated like an idiot. It wasent cool how the office staff took there anger out on the students. Once the secretary told me to get out of her face and ask the principal Mr. Moore who by the way is probably the only person in the school that does there job. I could go on forever but I am not wasting anymore of my time.

Posted January 20, 2010

Posted January 18, 2010

Wethersfield High School 5

Posted June 13, 2009
Obviously that parent wasn't very well educated. Luckily for me, I received proper English instruction at Wethersfield High. This is a great school in a great district. The teachers care deeply about the success of the students and you can get involved as little or as much in school activities as you want. It's been an amazing place to spend my 4 years in high school, and I will miss it dearly. There's a proper review.

Wethersfield High School 3

Posted April 23, 2009

Wethersfield High School 1

Posted April 20, 2009
School has gone from good to terrible over the last 3 years, I can only image how it will be in the next 3 years. Very Scarey!

Wethersfield High School 5

Posted April 25, 2008

Posted May 14, 2007

Wethersfield High School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
I would highly recommend this school for any student!

Wethersfield High School
411 Wolcott Hill Rd, Wethersfield, CT  06109
Last modified Wethersfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wethersfield High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top