Posted October 07, 2014
Outstanding school. None of the independent schools in Fairfield County come close to the level of teaching expertise available at Cider Mill. Send your child to an independent school where the teachers are fresh out of college and lacking life experience? Or send them to one of Wilton's wonderful public school where the teachers hold masters, doctorates in the fields? And your children are treated equally because it is a PUBLIC school? It is not even a question truly.

Posted April 11, 2013
I loveeeee! this school, we are diplomats, and we are moving all around the world, I have to say that this is school is one of the best, the teachers are really nice, ( Miss Wilson, and Howell are great) , My Daughter Isidora is a "happy camper". Thank's

Posted November 05, 2012
This is a large school with a small school feel. It has amazing facilities. The teachers and other educators and administrators are motivated and caring and very knowledgeable. The students are kind and generally very happy. There is a real sense of a caring community and good learning at Cider Mill School.

Posted July 17, 2012
This school is beautiful in its facilities and in the teaching that goes on there. My children are thriving and learning academics as well as how to get along in the world at this wonderful school. Great, dedicated teachers and staff. We are so fortunate to be in this town and this school.

Cider Mill School 2

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted October 10, 2008
My daughter just finished at Cider Mill and my son just began. Daughter's experience in the Cannondale house was outstanding. Fantastic teachers, lots of individual attention, great communication with me as needed. My son is in Belden Hill house. He absolutely loves his teacher, and is excited and engaged by the learning experience. Front office staff is a bit on the stern side, but it's only notable because the rest of the school staff is so great.

Posted February 26, 2004
Cider Mill is an outstanding school with very devoted and competent teachers and a wonderful administration. Children are challenged academically, supported, and taught respect for each other.

Posted February 23, 2004
Me and my children moved here over the Christmas holiday, and my 4th grade son has completely adjusted to Cider Mills. He was welcomed by all with smiling faces. They teach the children not only book smart, but how to be respectful to other children and adults. It has made the move so much easier that my children enjoy school in Wilton.

Cider Mill School
240 School Rd, Wilton, CT  06897
Last modified Cider Mill School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cider Mill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top