Posted October 28, 2013
I enjoy sending my daughter to School she loves it she is happy her yes light up when you mention her friends. If she is happy I am happy. She has come along way in the short amount of time that she has been there. This tells you a lot about her teacher aggressive with making sure that she is challenged but at the same time gentle and caring and caters to her needs making it a fun learning place. Her para is her perfect match.

Posted December 10, 2010
I've found this school has exceeded my expectations. I love that the children are allowed to pick their own books (on or above their reading level), which really gives kids a love of reading, compared to other schools that pick the book everyone reads. It offers free strings lessons (viola, violin, or cello) starting in 1st grade. Many elective (not mandatory) enrichment clusters, such as environmental group, school store, challenge courses (in math and language arts), the leadership team, strings, band, and chorus. And when my children bring home advanced in every area on the CMT year after year, it really shows the possibilites of all children.

Posted October 04, 2010
This school truly cares about its' students. It has a very family involved and family oriented atmosphere and my three children (6th, 4th and 1st) love/have loved it there. The facility is clean, safe and well kept and I highly recommend it.

Posted March 16, 2010
In Oliver Ellsworth I have a great experience as a parent, my oldest son is 23 years old and he started in this school in Third grade and had a good experience, but since then things have gotten better, my 12 year old also started on the Third grade and now is a High Honor student in the middle school. My daughter started on First Grade and she has been exposed to a great education and she has fun. The teachers love my children, they still ask me about my oldest son. I have a great relationship with the principal and vice principal as well as the rest of the staff. I think that Parent that care will make the difference, I believe that parents need to get involve in their children's education so that they get what we expect. The teachers are doing a great job. Carmen Rivera

Oliver Ellsworth School 2

Posted August 03, 2009
Our family experience at Oliver Ellsworth was not a good one. My son attend this school for first grade and the academic progam left a lot to be desired. I pulled my son out of the school because I wanted him to have Enrichment which seemed to be missing in this schools program. His first grade teacher was wonderful she did what she could do but it was not enough. Beginning years build our childrens future for academic studies I wanted my sons experience to be fun, exciting, and filled with new things to learn not 3.5 hours in just a reading program.

Oliver Ellsworth School 4

Posted October 30, 2008
Hey this is my favorite school out of the three that i went to. I love this school and the teachers are so nice and are respectful. where now i can go back and present to the robotics teams robots. the principles are so much worse and they dont care if the kids go outside and play anymore.

Oliver Ellsworth School 3