Wolcott, CT

Posted February 22, 2012
When I went to Frisbie, I absolutely loved it!!! The teachers are very experienced, the lunches are very scrumptious and healthy, there a several extra-curricular activites, and action-packed assemblies! I am very upset that I had to move on to Tyrrell Middle School! (Although I LOVE it there too!!)

Frisbie School 0

Posted March 22, 2010
This school is the best school my child has ever gone to.She says that it is alot of fun and they have great teachers.

Posted September 12, 2007
we moved to Wolcott just so my children could attend frisbie. It is a wonderful school and the teachers are great. You can't find a better school !!

Posted August 22, 2005
I attended Frisbie School and vowed that when I had children...they would too! My son and I moved back to CT from TX when he was ready to start school in large part because of this wonderful school! Great staff and the active parents are very dedicated!

Posted May 31, 2005
- a former student
Frisbie is a great school. The stafff is so nice, they always find the time to help out all the children there.

Posted December 01, 2004
I think Frisbie is just great. I have three children that attend there and they all love school. The teachers and all the staff have all been so wonderful and helpful. All my children have excelled at Frisbie and I couldn't be happier. I thank everyone on the Frisbie Staff for being such caring and concerned people.

Posted August 26, 2003
I love Frisbie! My son loves his school. He is entering 2nd grade and can't wait to get back to school. I'll never forget the day in kindergarten when he learned how to read such a simple word as 'at' and ran from the room shouting 'I can read, I can read!' You will never find such excitement in any other school around. God bless Frisbie and its staff.

Frisbie School
24 Todd Rd, Wolcott, CT  06716
Last modified Frisbie School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frisbie School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top