Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I can only speak to the honors and ap teachers but I have been very happy with the education my child has received from these teachers.

I have had only positive things happen for my son in this school. I was very disappointed about the blocking of certain sites but realize that you cannot blame the whole school system for this happening. There is so much good being done in this school. My child would be going to our Town's school where there is so much drugs, sex and crime that it is scary. I have not heard of any of these issues with this school and my child has had wonderful teachers who care for their students. I am very impressed with the students and staff at this school. I hope the district fixes the issues with the sites that they allow and finish the updating of the school which will make it the best in Connecticut.

As a former CT. resident I was appalled at the thought of what I saw on this: VIDEO: School Blocks Conservative, Christian Sites; Keeps Liberal, Islam Sites Available. WATCH the news story about Lampart s investigation and the district s response. I would hope that this so called "investigation" is NOT the only action taken on this matter! The teacher & staff ratings of this school should reflect more then just test scores.

It a shame to block conservative web sites but not others I guess I will be banned as I believe in the 2nd Amendment

This school is not clean and it is very old. teachers have to share classrooms, windows break when kids try opening them, bleachers crack when kids sit on them, paint is chipped all over the place, lockers are old and beaten up, lights are broken and appear to not have been cleaned for years. Nonnewaug needs to take some serious action and get its act together. Maybe this regions should just build a whole nother school because that is the only thing that can fix the thousands of problems that this school seizes to have.

Last modified Nonnewaug High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.