Woodbury Middle School 5

Posted February 26, 2012
My daughter is a 6th grader at Woodbury Middle School and I would rate the school's teachers as very solid and caring people. They have her engaged in her various classes, to the point she seeks out additional information/studies on the various topics and she participants in afterschool sports and activiites. Her peers and the kids in the older grades are uniformly great kids. My daughter is not a "high end" or "low end" student and I have been impressed with the attention and focus the teachers offer her. If I had to choose a middle school for my daughter, I'd choose this one.

Woodbury Middle School 1

Posted April 04, 2009
This school is completely out of control and the teachers, principals or anyone for that matter do absolutely nothing to stop it!! The teachers have absolutely no interest in teaching and care very little about their students. I am very lucky I left that school.

Woodbury Middle School 5

Posted March 03, 2007
I would reccommend my favorite teacher, miss amy martin to anyone who is interested in music.

Woodbury Middle School 1

Posted September 16, 2005
- a former student

Woodbury Middle School 3

Posted April 01, 2005
The Administration is alright but they are not the best.

Woodbury Middle School
67 Washington Ave, Woodbury, CT  06798
Last modified Woodbury Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodbury Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.