Fairwinds Christian School 5

Posted June 07, 2015
I have two children that graduated from Fairwinds and two more children that currently attend. The staff show the students true love and care throughout their attendance and even after they leave. This school is not perfect but it's pretty close. They stand firm by the word of God and incorporate it in everything they do. This school helps form responsible, well rounded young people with a continued hunger for Christ. Their new principal has made Great strides in improving the small school with a familiar family feel that is rare. they are willing to work with you on any issue that involves educating your child. I truely love this school.

Fairwinds Christian School 5

Posted January 24, 2012
I went to Fairwinds from Pre-K3 to when I graduated in 2002. Now my daughter is in the Pre-K4 class. If you are looking for a perfect school, then you might as well give up now because there are none to be found. Fairwinds is not perfect, but I stand behind the teachers and staff and what they teach children that go through the school. I graduated from Wilmington University with my Bachelor's degree in Accounting, and without the proper high school education that would not have been possible.

Fairwinds Christian School
801 Seymour Road, Bear, DE  19701
Last modified Fairwinds Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fairwinds Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top