Bear, DE

Red Lion Christian Academy 5

Posted January 14, 2015
Red Lion is a blessing to me and the students who attend here. I have worked in many schools, both public and Christian. Red Lion is by far the best school I've had the pleasure to teach in. The administration is supportive and truly care about the students, parents, and staff. I work in the EEC building. Our students are not only taught, they are loved and cared for. We know our students on a personal level that goes well beyond academics. The parents at Red Lion work hard to be a partner in their child's education. They are always willing to come in and read to the students or help out wherever they can. If you are looking for a solid, Christian school who cares about the whole child, check out Red Lion. You will be extremely pleased. I love Red Lion and I hope to remain here the remainder of my teaching career!

Red Lion Christian Academy 4

Posted February 06, 2014
Quality teachers that care for your kids and parent involvement is strongly encouraged. Sound biblical based teaching.

Red Lion Christian Academy 5

Posted June 29, 2012
The administration of prior has been removed for the NEW 2012-2013 school year. Facility is safe & excellent in location. Academics has always been good because of the blessed teachers. Very pleased. God is good.

Red Lion Christian Academy 3

Posted October 24, 2011
I attended the school for 9-12th grade after attending public schools. The administration was weak, I had some very good teachers but I also had classes that were a complete joke, and if you didn't have musical talent there weren't many programs you could get into. I went before athletics were huge in the school, but from what I hear they haven't handled that well. You can put God's name in a classroom but when most of the teachers and students said one thing and acted another way it was hard to see much of Him while I was there. For the amount of money you pay to go there I think you could send your kids somewhere else and get a better outcome. I did feel most of the classes did well with integrating religion while still giving you other views and a good education.

Red Lion Christian Academy
1390 Red Lion Road, Bear, DE  19701
Last modified Red Lion Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Red Lion Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top