Bear, DE

Red Lion Christian Academy 4

Posted February 06, 2014
Quality teachers that care for your kids and parent involvement is strongly encouraged. Sound biblical based teaching.

Posted June 29, 2012
The administration of prior has been removed for the NEW 2012-2013 school year. Facility is safe & excellent in location. Academics has always been good because of the blessed teachers. Very pleased. God is good.

Red Lion Christian Academy 3

Posted October 24, 2011
I attended the school for 9-12th grade after attending public schools. The administration was weak, I had some very good teachers but I also had classes that were a complete joke, and if you didn't have musical talent there weren't many programs you could get into. I went before athletics were huge in the school, but from what I hear they haven't handled that well. You can put God's name in a classroom but when most of the teachers and students said one thing and acted another way it was hard to see much of Him while I was there. For the amount of money you pay to go there I think you could send your kids somewhere else and get a better outcome. I did feel most of the classes did well with integrating religion while still giving you other views and a good education.

Posted June 20, 2011
We have our 5th child graduating next year (2012) at Red Lion. It has been tremendous. God is doing a great and mighty work in the lives of the kids there. Our kids have been well prepared for college academically and spiritually. No school has perfect staff, teachers or students so there will be the occasional issues, but Red Lion is a learning organization continually striving to be all that God desires for them to be.

Posted June 19, 2011
We have three children at RLCA. Having moved to Delaware five years ago, we were looking for quality academics and a Christian education. We found it at RLCA. Our son graduated last year and was able to receive college credit for AP courses. Our daughters love their teachers and friends. RLCA is a great investment for our family.

Red Lion Christian Academy 1

Posted June 04, 2011
Being a parent of two children that attended this school in 2010-2011 I have to say that I am very disappointed, this school is all about finances and athletics. The more money your are willing to donate to the school the better off your child will be treated. Myself and oldest child saw special treatment towards athletes several times which is very unfair. I also don't think many of there teachers have had proper training, most of them are husband/wives and family/friends of each other. My daughter told me how the teachers would complain that they didn't make enough which is completely inappropriate. The class size is also very large 23-30 students and they don't seem to have a limit on the number of student's they will accept as they are to worried about they amount of finances coming in. I can however give the EEC 5 stars, the teachers are wonderful and very caring, unfortunately I want to keep my children together so I will be looking into a few of the other Christian schools/Academy's in the area.

Posted March 29, 2011
We have three children that attend Red Lion Christian Academy and they range from middle school to high school. We feel part of a family at the school. Teachers and students care about each other. They support us a family. We recenly attended Red Lion's Legacy Banquet at the Chase Convention Center and were so impressed with the commitment from the families who attend the school. The school is growing and has students attending from around the world. We enjoy the diversity that the student population offers. It is a unique school that puts God first!

Posted January 09, 2011
I am a Senior at RLCA and have attended the school since 7th grade. RLCA has prepared me well for college through challenging Honors and AP courses. I have been accepted to the 5 colleges I applied to and will attend James Madison University. This year I have been involved in several service projects through my MInistry 101 class. We are reqired to serve 40 hours but many of us exceed that amount. My teachers have encouraged me all through high school.

Posted December 27, 2010
Red Lion Christian Academy has been part of my family for the past 17 years with 3 children all starting in PreK, 1 graduating and 2 still in High School. Although very affordable for everything the school offers, the real benefit for our family comes from its core values - providing quality Christian education without compromise. RLCA has equipped our children with the Academic offerings necessary to succeed in higher education, blended with excellent programs in the Arts, and high caliber competition in Athletics. I am grateful for their commitment to excellence demonstrated in their investment in programs, people, and technology. RLCA offers the best investment I could make in the formidable years of my children.

Posted December 15, 2010
We have graduated 4 kids from Red Lion and have had a great experience....our kids have grown spiritually, mentally and physically. Our priorities for education are: Christian Worldview, Great academics, Christian friends then athletics. Red Lion has excelled on each area. Our kids were well prepared for college academically and to withstand the spiritual onslaught of college.

Red Lion Christian Academy
1390 Red Lion Road, Bear, DE  19701
Last modified Red Lion Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Red Lion Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top