Loss (Olive B.) Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2014
I have been a parent of students at this school for 9 years and the principal, vice principal, teachers and staff are wonderful, caring people. My children have done well in this environment. My son had a speech delay years ago and the speech therapist really helped him a lot. The teachers do a great job keeping parents informed. I have also taking the time to be very involved in the school and the PTA and this has greatly help with my relationships with all the people that work at the school. We moved to this area just for this school and the school district. The district is still working out the best way to challenge exceptional students at the lower grade levels, but my children have learned great study skills that will help them as they go on to higher levels of education.

Loss (Olive B.) Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2014
This school is the reason why I still live here. They are top notch in my opinion. They are caring and professional individuals that take the time with children that need extra help. I feel the principal is excellent, The teachers have been awesome. The counselor is the best around. She has helped our family cope with things we couldn't of gotten through with had she not been there. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!

Loss (Olive B.) Elementary School 3

Posted June 13, 2011
I as a parent would agree, that the school though is very nice it does lack the ability to provide proper guidance to struggling students. Also there is a lack of communication and some teachers really don't know what they are doing and are also partial. The new vice principal is very co-operative though.

Loss (Olive B.) Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2011
Children with learning disabilities beware. School is beautiful but the staff is inexperienced with struggling readers, special needs students and problem behaviors. Principal lacks leadership and a sincere desire to help disadvantaged and or special ed students. It is all smoke and mirrors here

Loss (Olive B.) Elementary School
200 Brennan Boulevard, Bear, DE  19701
Last modified Loss (Olive B.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loss (Olive B.) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top