K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Tall Oaks has become a major part of our lives in the past seven years. We came across Tall Oaks during an intense search to get our children the type of holistic education that matched our goals for them. Our values are not compromised but rather enforced, our children are held accountable for their choices and behavior along the way, they are learning good work ethics while receiving a quality and unique education. Tall Oaks has grown but has maintained the personal touch, it's indeed a family away from home. We are reminded that parents are the primary teachers/groomers of their children before the teachers, this also enhances parental involvement. At this point, we are observing a "stick-to-the end" attitude in our children and they are maturing right before our eyes in a Christ centered culture. The excellence and quality of the education and culture requires a deliberate involvement of both students and parents, but the fruits are already showing. Our total daily travel time is about 3 hours and we drive past many schools daily, but we count ourselves blessed and privileged to be planted in the TOCS family.

Can not express how much Tall Oaks Classical School has meant to our family. From my children's early years clear through the granting of diplomas, TOCS has been more than just an outstanding, highly academic preparation for college academia and future careers. It has been a culture that has come along side us as parents to couple in the teaching and nurturing of critical thinking and logic in truth and godliness in all aspects of life circumstances, and honoring decision making. The Christian world view is taught and lived out between class room walls, and equally in the love and encouragment that is a daily part of walking down the halls, in the gym, on the sports fields and outside of the school perimeters. The school body- administrators, teachers, coaches, staff, and other families have all become our family, and have invested in the lives of my children not only in their long attendance there, but even now in the near ending of their college lives cross country. God's blessings through Tall Oaks and the men and women who He has so integrally placed there has left a deep, life long mark in the lives of my now adult children. They were not just taught how to study, they have learned how to think, and to think deeply in respect of who Christ is and what that means for them personally, and how to articulate and defend their faith. They have been prepared to know and understand how to really live,. Thank you Tall Oaks. May God continue to bless His work being done so incredibly well through you.

I am a current student at Tall Oaks. I have grown up in Tall Oaks education, from even before kindergarten. I have seen and lived so many aspects of the school, from the number of buildings we have been in to the graduates produced. If there is one thing I would attribute to Tall Oaks, I would say that the school develops Christians to become steadfast. Steadfast in their knowledge, understanding, and place before God and man. Of course, with any earthly institution we have to remember that it will not be perfect. However God's grace and mercy has been poured out upon Tall Oaks through the years as we have stayed faithful to him.

Tall Oak blends the rigors of disciplined academics with the graciousness of a Christian community. The students are challenged academically to fulfill their god-given abilities, and, at the same time, personally ministered to by the faculty and staff at Tall Oaks. Every kid, of every level, is equipped and encouraged to flourish. As parents, we are thankful for the manner by which TOCS partners with us to educate our children. We are blessed and thankful to be a part of this community, and you will be too!

Tall Oaks uniquely prepares students to engage the world in a way that reflects Gospel Truths to the graduate's sphere of influence.

As an alumna of Tall Oaks, I am infinitely grateful for the community and education I was given at Tall Oaks. Being a student at TOCS taught be to think and speak critically from a biblical worldview. I had opportunities to be involved in debate, sports, scholarship competitions, and more at Tall Oaks. The teachers and administrative staff valued me as an individual and not just as a student. Tall Oaks taught me to truly love the process of learning in a Christian classical setting.

This school aims to make students to be deep thinkers. It avoids being superficial. Very impressive school.

Tall Oaks has been such a blessing to our family. Our children have attended a few different private schools, and they are thriving at Tall Oaks. I am always amazed at the things my children are learning. Such as memorizing and presenting an entire poem on stage to the whole school or learning to recite the Lord's Prayer it Latin. Truely remarkable what children can do when they are taught to do their very best for the Lord in all things!

We are truly happy to have our kids in Tall Oaks. God-centered and classical education is very unique among other schools. Truly blessed and greatful to be part of Tall Oaks family.

Good academics. Strict, and at times unreasonable and harsh, discipline. Good Christian families. Some great teachers, some not-so-great.

Last modified Tall Oaks Classical School is a Private school that serves grades K-12