Posted December 17, 2014
We just returned from Disney and my kids couldn't wait to go back to school. That is the best compliment available for the school and staff!

Posted December 17, 2014
Working at this school is the best! I came from another school a couple of years ago and have never felt more welcome than when I came here. There is such a great sense of community here between staff and students. The teachers truly care about the success of the students at this school and push them to do their very best. We are Wilbur and We are Inspired!

Posted December 17, 2014
My colleagues are some of the hardest working and dedicated staff members anywhere! Our wonderful parents and students make this a great place to teach.

Posted December 17, 2014
As a teacher at Wilbur, I have never felt so inspired to grow as an educator, to help inspire our students for excellence! Wilbur is truly one of a kind. The administration has built a positive community for student, staff and families to experience day in and day out. From the early morning motivational welcomes to the 'pat on the back' at the end of the day, the atmosphere at this school is remarkable! When deciding where to send your child next year, ask yourself, do you want your child to feel inspired each and everyday?

Posted December 17, 2014
Wilbur has the hardest working staff and students in the world! The teachers love what they do, and it shows in the success of their students! Children at this school are genuinely loved and cared for, and are pushed to the limits to be the best that they can be because the teachers and staff here believe that they can and will grow up to do great things. The lessons taught are engaging and relevant to real-world skills. The students are taught to become problem-solvers and as independent as possible from a young age in order to be in charge of their learning. The students at this school are blessed to have a wonderful education from some of the best teachers in the state of Delaware. Wilbur is an inspiring place to be.

Posted December 17, 2014
Absolutely LOVE being a part of such a great school! The principal is the BEST in Delaware, and works hard to make us a family unit:)

Posted December 17, 2014
I truly believe we are the best school in Delaware! Our staff is committed to continued professional growth, which keeps our students academically competitive.

Posted December 17, 2014
The staff have impressed me for the past 6 years that my children have been in this school. They are always willing to try new, innovative ways to teach. They also understand that every child learns in a different manner and they teach to the cold. We've had about a dozen different teachers during this time and they were all great. In this school, finding a bad teacher is hard.

Wilbur (Kathleen H.) Elementary 4

Posted December 17, 2014
Great staff! My children have had fantastic teachers. Anytime there has been any questions or concerns they're on top of it and address it quickly and swiftly.

Posted December 17, 2014
My children have gone to Wilbur since Kindergarten. They are now in 5th grade. I can't say enought good about this school and how wonderful the teachers and staff have always been to our children. Ms. Howell is an excellent role model as the Principal and leads by example. My children have been blessed to have teachers that care about them and students and as children. They are challenged and supported at the same time in a safe and creative learning environment. This school should be help up as an example of success and caring for all schools, public & private, to emulate. Truly could not have asked for more for my children.

Wilbur (Kathleen H.) Elementary
4050 Wrangle Hill Road, Bear, DE  19701
Last modified Wilbur (Kathleen H.) Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilbur (Kathleen H.) Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top