Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

A lot of students complain about homework, but I find the work load to be suitable. It really isn't that much, but as most students don't DO the homework, it could be lowered.

I am a student who previously went to Woodbridge Middle so my opinion might be biased. However I found that teachers where very kind to students and gave ample warning before a write up. There was only one teacher who gave me a lunch detention without warning, and it was for something I did not even do, it was however not investigated. Overall besides the one time I was unjustly given a lunch detention I found it to be an excellent school. ( I am 17 still going to school in the district, so again I may be biased, but that was my take on Woodbridge Middle School )

Kids seems like they get written up for any and everything. They take the teachers word over the students, the students can't stand a chance. They seem like the staff all stick together. I do agree agree that the students can be a mess and as well as teachers, but the teachers always win. And I don't understand why this school is rated a 3 and it should be a 1. I think they should do a thorough investigation on staff when writing students up.

Last modified Woodbridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.