1 star

Woodbridge Middle School 1

Posted May 15, 2014
Kids seems like they get written up for any and everything. They take the teachers word over the students, the students can't stand a chance. They seem like the staff all stick together. I do agree agree that the students can be a mess and as well as teachers, but the teachers always win. And I don't understand why this school is rated a 3 and it should be a 1. I think they should do a thorough investigation on staff when writing students up.

Woodbridge Middle School 1

Posted February 15, 2011
I subbed here once and never went back. I found the school to be lacking in discipline and was given a great deal of disrespect from many of the students and I expressed that clearly when they called and asked me to come back.

Woodbridge Middle School
307 South Laws Street, Bridgeville, DE  19933
Last modified Woodbridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodbridge Middle School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.