Public charter

1 star

1 review of this school

Positive Outcomes Charter School 1

Posted August 13, 2014
As a graduate of Class of 2010, I think that my only good experiences were the summer 2009 Civil War camp trip to Gettysburg, PA, as well as the compassionate and fair administration of the POCS director. Furthermore, I find that most of the students are browbeating, as well as the special ed. coordinator having TOTALLY opposite administration of that of the POCS director. And to think that this is supposed to be a school that accepts you for WHO you are! At least, the special ed. team at CR High (my previous high school) were very sensible to my issues, concerns. etc. Choosing to come to POCS was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life!

Positive Outcomes Charter School
3337 South Dupont Highway, Camden, DE  19934
Last modified Positive Outcomes Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Positive Outcomes Charter School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top