Layton Preparatory School 5

Posted March 08, 2014
Layton Prep School is excellent. I was bullied at my previous school and at the previous school the teachers misunderstood me all the time and were inexperienced dealing with kids having learning differences, I was unhappy. Both the students and the teachers made the environment very toxic for my existence. Now, at this school the teachers respect me and my opinions and have the patience listen to what I have to say. The classmates are very friendly and accepting, I never feel being excluded because I think differently. I came to this school with very good grades from the other school. Academics were not a problem. This school is excellent academically, it continue to challenge me and also help me work on my weaknesses. I have more opportunities participate in clubs and sports than before. Most importantly, the school environment help me build confidence and believing in myself. I give Layton Prep my highest recommendation.

Layton Preparatory School 1

Posted February 09, 2013
Last year Layton prep was an ok school but this year it's pretty bad. Things have been very unorganized since they switched locations like having our morning meeting in the middle of the hallway. The class size keeps growing when it's supposed to be a small school. the teahers are helping students less. Lots of students are failing. While innocent students get in school suspensions for small things, students who bully other students keep getting away with it and never get suspended. Everybody who goes there hates it including me which is why I'm going to a different school next year. This is why I do not recomend Layton Preparatory School!

Layton Preparatory School 5

Posted January 05, 2011
The administration at this school has done an excellent job in creating a comfortable community to enrich learning in multiple ways including traditional methods as well as more progressive and unique approaches to education.

Layton Preparatory School
6201 Kennett Pike, Centreville, DE  19807
Last modified Layton Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Layton Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.