1 star

Claymont Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2014
I am a gifted student at claymont elementary and I think that it is a terrible school. I'm only there because of the gifted program. Some of the teacher are just terrible.Some of the students in the regular ed. classes treat the students in the gifted program with no respect and always call us names and they don't like us. The teachers and Deen of students do nothing about it. Earlier in the year people complained that some students were using foul language nothing has changed. In May someone put graffiti in the boys bathroom no one was caught. I'm grateful that this year will be my last at claymont and excited that there will be a new principle because the old one had crazy cheers.

Claymont Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2012
I am only rating this school a one because I can't give a negative score. I'm sure their are a few good teachers but they would be the exception. The principal talks good, but when their is a real issue he was nowhere to be found. When I called because I had an issue about my child's teacher, instead of transferring the call to the principal as I had asked, they told me he wasn't in the building for the day. A few hours later I receive a call from the teacher. Why did she call? the principle finally returned my call 3 months later. Unless your child is a convict in training and you as a parent could care less stay as far away from this place as you can

Claymont Elementary School
3401 Green Street, Claymont, DE  19703
Last modified Claymont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claymont Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.