1 star

Claymont Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2012
I am only rating this school a one because I can't give a negative score. I'm sure their are a few good teachers but they would be the exception. The principal talks good, but when their is a real issue he was nowhere to be found. When I called because I had an issue about my child's teacher, instead of transferring the call to the principal as I had asked, they told me he wasn't in the building for the day. A few hours later I receive a call from the teacher. Why did she call? the principle finally returned my call 3 months later. Unless your child is a convict in training and you as a parent could care less stay as far away from this place as you can

Claymont Elementary School
3401 Green Street, Claymont, DE  19703
Last modified Claymont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claymont Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top