Posted September 20, 2014
We have a son who graduated from Archmere and is now a senior in college and another son who is a current junior at Archmere. The mix of strong academics, athletics and extra curricular activities combined with the faith-based education make Archmere a wonderful choice for students and parents. We highly recommend Archmere.

Posted September 14, 2014
I can see that my daughter is so happy to be a part of the Archmere family this year as a freshman. Yes, she is spending hours most nights doing homework but she is excited and motivated to do her best! It is evident that the faculty really cares about the students and wants them to succeed, have fun and make the most of their high school experience.

Posted September 14, 2014
In only a few weeks, I can see the growth my daughter has made. She has always been a good student, but has now taken complete ownership for her own education: computer, email communication, advocating for herself, time management. She also takes the Septa train with some other students, a very grown -up responsibility. I can see that Archmere will prepare her for a successful future.

Posted September 07, 2014
Archmere Academy is an amazing school that not only offers an outstanding academic curriculum but has teachers and administrators who are passionate about their work. They truly exude a zeal for having each student succeed academically, socially and ethically. We are thrilled our son is part of such a positive, caring atmosphere and community. He loves it!

Posted September 04, 2014
Archmere Academy is the place where the students discover themselves. They are constantly encouraged to try new things, stretch their limits, seek, question, discover. If they try an activity and do not enjoy it the next question is "great...what are you going to try next?". The academic standards are high and the course work rigorous, but the faculty and staff are engaged and truly interested in helping the students learn, thrive and succeed. Our child who will graduate this year is extremely well prepared for college, and our first year student is so happy we haven't had to wake him for school yet...he's up on his own!!

Posted September 04, 2014
Archmere is a highly academic school with a strong focus on college prep. It is a catholic school but you will find social, economic. ethnic and religious diversity there. It is rare place where it is ok for the captain of the football team to sing in the choir. All kids are are respected for their individual talents not only by the faculty and staff but by their fellow students! It is cool to be smart and all the students push each other toward greatness. Over and over I hear stories of kids going to college after graduating form Archmere and finding it easy in comparison. My kids are happy there and they are getting a great foundation.

Archmere Academy 3

Posted May 30, 2014
After being at a variety of schools (parochial, private, public) due to career moves and many children, I honestly feel that our well ranked public provides a superior experience educationally, socially, and the like, in comparison to this alternative having had children graduate from here and also other schools that were not private and were / are much better prepared for college (having had some graduate from college already) and also better prepared for real life in terms of well-roundedness etc....in my experience only of course...and therefore, in my personal opinion.

Archmere Academy
3600 Philadelphia Pike, Claymont, DE  19703
Last modified Archmere Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Archmere Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.