Posted August 23, 2014
As a teacher I can tell you that Allen Frear is an excellent place to be on a daily basis. The staff is fully invested in the well-being of every child. I would not hesitate sending my own children to Frear! "One Team, One Goal, No Limits!"

Posted September 27, 2013
Allen Frear is an amazing school. As soon as you walk in the door you feel the pride. The teachers treat the students with respect and listen to the child's needs. The teachers are readily available and respond to communications in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this school.

Frear (Allen) Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2013
My daughter just started at this school and in just a short time, I know I made the right decision to move from a failing district to this one. She is happy when she goes off in the morning and cant wait to tell me about her day when I get home from work. Hopefully the best is yet to come! I will do a follow-up review at the end of the year but all indications are she is going to have a great year with some great teachers!

Posted July 24, 2013
You will find few schools as amazing as Allen Frear. They truly stand by their motto, "One Team. One Goal. No Limits." Everyone works together to help each and every student reach his or her potential: teachers, staff, administration, and volunteers. There is a strong PTA there, taking many opportunities to support the students and staff and encourage parental involvement. Frear was just honored by the Lt. Gov with a parental involvement award thanks to its Frear's Frequent Flyers program. The principals have the well-being and safety of the students in mind with every decision they make. It's a fun place to be and students achieve there. I would recommend Allen Frear to anyone moving to the area.

Posted April 23, 2013
This is a great school with great parent involvement. Teachers take the time to help the children on many levels. The principals make this school great. More parents need to take the time to meet the teachers and staff and get involved to see what's happens on a daily basis and they will see how well our kids are cared for.

Frear (Allen) Elementary School
238 Sorghum Mill Road, Dover, DE  19901
Last modified Frear (Allen) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frear (Allen) Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.