Posted July 31, 2014
An Incredible Blessing. 3 children will be enrolled this year. Administrator is a blessing - thankful for Campus 2 administration - our family so blessed

Calvary Christian Academy 4

Posted June 03, 2014
My daughter has been attending this school since she was 3 yrs. old. The teachers, staff and administration are hands on with each child and are open and welcoming to the children and parents to communicate & express needs, concerns, or just to talk. The staff, administration & teachers have made it a relaxed, and comfortable environment for all the parents & children. The curriculum challenges the student and should a student show above average learning capabilities he/she is presented with the opportunity to advance. Calvary offers extra-curricular activities and various sports programs. There are many activities throughout the year the children and their families are encouraged to attend and fellowship after school. Most importantly each child is learning/growing in God's word every day. I highly recommend this school.

Posted May 25, 2014
We have 2 children at CCA and our third child will be starting next year. We love it there...and so do our children! What a blessing it is to have a place that our children are surrounded by Christ-like examples who pour the love of Christ into them daily. The curriculum is great too! It amazes me how much they learn each marking period and how much they are excelling. We are so grateful to be a part of CCA!

Posted May 23, 2014
CCA is such a great school! Our son absolutely loves it there and we do, too! Our son is about to complete his 3rd year there (he attended 2nd-4th and is enrolled for 5th grade). He's made great friends and has enjoyed all 3 of his teachers. As parents, my husband and I are thrilled to have our son in a school where God and academic excellence are top priorities. The school uses Bob Jones curriculum for the majority of subjects but has cast a wide net to find the right materials to use for a variety of segments. I particularly like this method as they are not pigeon-holed into one company. EVERY single member of the school staff is amazing! Their love for the children and families is evident at your first interaction with any staff member. They WELCOME parental involvement and encourage participation, whether on field trips, parents' committees, etc. I really can't say enough good things about CCA! Our son says all the teachers are nice.

Posted May 23, 2014
My daughter has been attending CCA since she was 3yrs old. We LOVE CCA's Christ centered environment that aligns with our morals and beliefs. We like the small class sizes that facilitate more one on one time with the teachers. It's comforting to personally know the Faculty and support staff and be able to speak directly to any of them, at any time. CCA genuinely loves the student and wants to see them succeed as much as the parent does. Our daughter plans to continue with CCA and will be graduating from CCA in 2018.

Posted September 23, 2012
Our kids love Calvary Christian Academy and we do too! We have really enjoyed watching our children grow academically and spiritually at Calvary.

Posted March 26, 2012
Calvary Christian Academy is Growing! As a parent and in these uncertain economic times, it means something when our school is continuing to grow. Calvary has consistently met our kid's needs academically, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and socially. Having my kids in a school where strong Biblical standards are taught and upheld makes me feel great. Qualified Christian teachers who love their kids and have high expectations is really important to me. I believe the reason the school is growing is because they are putting Christ first in everything they do. My kids are in elementary and they have excelled academically, but one of the most important things I am seeing is a strong value system being built on the Truth of God's word. Exciting chapel services, daily bible classes, ministry opportunities, community outreach, discipleship in sports, and restoration discipline; they do this well. I know my kids are safe, loved, and appreciated. I would recommend this school to any Christian family who desires to partner with an organization that is going to uphold Biblical standards and excite children to learn. I am a member for life!

Calvary Christian Academy
1143 East Lebanon Road, Dover, DE  19901
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.