Star Hill Elementary School 2

Posted November 13, 2013
The school curriculum is decent, but the staff is very unorganized. They even let me check my son out early without checking my ID, which I am not okay with. Parent pickup is beyond awful every day, as there is no order. I fear that a child is going to get hurt or kidnapped because no one seems to be watching them at all!

Star Hill Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2013
We currently have 1 student who is in their 5th year and another in their 2nd year at Star Hill. As noted, the area isn't super nice, however overall, the school is very good. GREAT parental involvement & activites. Some teachers are Super, and others are just okay. I would recomend this school to anyone moving to the area! Overall: I would give this school a 3.5 - 4.0 on a 5 point scale. (but my family has had some difficulties this year) (Last year, would have been 4.5 - 5.0.)

Star Hill Elementary School 5

Posted February 28, 2013
This school is the best school for any child to attend. The teachers are very attentive to their students and the principal learns all the children's names. And he will call if necessary himself even before the teacher sometimes. They care about the students and their well being and making sure that the students excel.

Star Hill Elementary School
594 Voshells Mill Star Hill Road, Dover, DE  19901
Last modified Star Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Star Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top