North Dover Elementary School 5

Posted January 11, 2014
I have been a parent at North Dover since my now 4th grader began Kindergarten. We choiced into North Dover from a different school in the Capital district and have never questioned our choice. We currently have two children in North and are very pleased with the educational and personal challenges our children have had the opportunity to grow through. The staff at North are exemplary in their knowledge and care of each student in the building and there is a very discernable atmosphere of learning throughout the building. North Dover is a fantastic school for elementary education.

North Dover Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
I believe a child's success has a lot to do with the relationship they have with their teacher, and the teachers that my 2 son's have had were great. My older son has a little difficult with school and his kindergarten and first grade teacher have worked with him and helped him immensely. He also stated seeing the reading specialist in first grade, and she kept him on track within his grade level. My younger son just loved his kindergarten teacher Ms. M Johnson! The only issue I have had is with the principle, she feels fake and treats parents like they are her students at times.

North Dover Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2011
My daughter has complete kindergarten with Ms. M. Johnson. She is a wonderful involved teacher. She has complete control over her classroom by having a consist schedule that she follows daily. My daughter received all 3's (the highest grade markings in kindergarten) all throughout the year. I am proud of North Dover for having very involved teachers and staff my daughter knew all of the staff including her bus drivers by their first name and in return the staff knew her and her family (even her grandmother, the week she came to visit.)!!

North Dover Elementary School
855 State College Road, Dover, DE  19904
(302) 672-1980
Last modified North Dover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Dover Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.