Posted September 09, 2013
My school is great, the teachers are excellent, and Dover is quite better than CR the high school.

Posted October 06, 2009
I was a proud social studies teacher at DHS for two years and had to leave due to my husband's PCS. I can honestly say that DHS is the reason I will continue to teach. The faculty are professional and supportive of new ways of teaching. My department chair encourages his teachers to think outside the box and challenge students on a different level. My fellow teachers were always willing to lend a hand or an ear if needed. My students were bright and even on the most difficult days I always considered myself lucky to have taught them. Every school has its own set of problems, but DHS is able to work the problem and find the best solution for the students and the staff.

Posted September 24, 2009
I just went to my daughters open house this evening. I always knew Dover High was a wonderful school but to hear the teachers say how proud they were to teach there shed a new light on my child's education. Teachers that just started there and that have been working there for many years all said they love their job, where they work and the challenging the students. The science teacher said she loves to see their faces light up when they figure out how and why something works. To hear how excited the teachers are about their job makes me feel confident my child is getting a good education to help her succeed in life.

Dover High School 2

Posted June 10, 2009

Posted June 30, 2008
I have a daughter who absolutely loves DHS! She is an honor student who is aspiring to be an editorial journalist. She is actively involved in journalism, cross country, & student gov't association. The staff and administration have been extremely supportive in her endeavors and her teachers have challenged her in every aspect encouraging her to reach higher heights. She too, is thrilled to be taking the first of many AP courses that DHS has to offer. Having completed her first year successfully, I am indeed a pleased parent!

Posted March 29, 2008
My daughter is a freshman this year and loves DHS! She is looking forward to taking AP classes soon as Dover High excels in this area. She also loves the extracurricular activities offered. Most of the teachers she has are challenging and have pushed her beyond what she thought she could achieve. The school is clean and welcoming. A great place to be!

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted March 07, 2007
- a staff

Dover High School
1 Patrick Lynn Drive, Dover, DE  19904
Last modified Dover High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dover High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.