Dover, DE
Before care: Yes

Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2014
Fairview Elementary School is characterized by its caring staff. It has a lovely community feeling!

Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2011
I was nervous about my son going into kindergarten this fall, but I had no reason to be concerned. Fairview Elementary is awesome. The principal is always walking around the school, visiting classes, and is very good with children. One day, when I came to the school, she was outside taking a walk with a student who was having a rough day. My son's kindergarten teacher is just wonderful. I can't say enough good things about her. She is very accessible and loves the students and her job. She really focuses on each of her students and has a very positive and cheerful attitude. My son is learning so much. I never thought that he would already be this far along at reading and writing. The school has a huge focus on reading. Currently, they are doing a pirate themed reading competition between classes to see how many books they can read. This is truly a great school, and I am so thankful.

Fairview Elementary School
700 Walker Road, Dover, DE  19904
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top