Campus Community School 1

Posted August 04, 2011
My child has been attending the high school for the past three years and I could not be more disappointed. I had severals meetings with the principal over the years regardings difficulties he has in the classroom and received no support. I had to take my child myself to get a full educational assessment done . $1,000 later I learned my child does have a learning disability. I informed the school and asked for an IEP. I was told he didn't need one, they would take care of it. They did not and I got help from an outside source. Some teachers are very unprofessional and unwilling to work with parents citing my child is old enough to advocate for himself. If your child needs any extra help or attention do not consider this school. We are transferring our child and feel we have wasted three years of education . It's a very hard lesson learned.

Campus Community School 1

Posted June 23, 2011
My child had been attending Campus since 2005. At that time the school was ranked as Superior status in the state rankings. We withdrew our child mid way thru the school year in 2010-2011 due to numerous issues. The school is now on Academic Review and bullying is ignored. We even had physician records of our child's emotional distress over being bullied and requested he switch classes. That request was ignored by th school administrator. In January we withdrew our child to be homeschooled and with 2 weeks another child withdrew from the same class. Neith er family ever recieved so much as a phone call from the school asking us what went wrong. As a parent I would think long and hard about sending my children to Campus

Campus Community School 5

Posted September 07, 2010
My son just started 1st grade this year and I am so happy with our choice. He really likes it and was very excited to return after the long Labor Day weekend. I realize this is only the 3rd week, but I have to say that the evening reading assignments are engaging and fun. Some nights we have other exercises that are just as engaging. I love the calendar feedback that is sent home nightly too. The guess work is out of what to wear, other than color. I only wish the website was updated to reflect current information. Only time will tell, but so far, so very good.

Campus Community School
350 Pear Street, Dover, DE  19904
Last modified Campus Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campus Community School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top