William Henry Middle School 5

Posted September 23, 2014
I have worked in other school but I love William Henry Middle School! I have worked here for 4 years and I know that the principal, teachers, and staff genuinely care for of the students. We have don't a lot of things to improve the climate so, kids want to be in school. We have done several activities to improve student success in Reading and Math. There are new afterschool programs that get students engaged in academics as well as pro-social activities. I'm proud to have worked here.

Posted September 22, 2014
I've had two children attend WHMS since the change in administration and they LOVED it. Let your kids be kids and they will enjoy it too.The negative rumors in the community need to be buried! This is a different school and it is great school.

William Henry Middle School 5

Posted September 22, 2014
I've had 2 children, a niece and a nephew attend William Henry in the past 2 years and I've been very pleased. Yeah, there were concerns from time to time but the principal was very responsive and immediately handled my issues. As a Hartly mom that worries all the time, I was comfortable and at ease within the first couple of months of school. It really is a new place.

Posted July 28, 2014
My daughter just completed 6th grade. She had a wonderful two years at WHM. Great leadership and extra curricular activities. The majority of her teachers have been above average and problems were dealt with swiftly.

Posted March 26, 2011
A good school. My daughter likes it. Good teachers. Plenty of activities. My daughter is a library aide and loves it.

William Henry Middle School
65 Carver Road, Dover, DE  19904
Last modified William Henry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Henry Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top