Bad
Good

I am very impressed with all the teachers and how the school is ran. I am in awe at how much my child has learned in such a short amount of time. I think it is great that the school offers so many special classes such as music, art, gym, computer, library, etc. They also have been recognized as a national blue ribbon school this past year and it shows! I couldn't be happier with my child's education!

I love that my children attend Lake Forest North Elementary. I couldn't believe how much my children have learned in such a short amount of time. I appreciate how the teachers always keep me updated about my children especially if there is an issue. I love how the parents are encouraged to be more involved with the school and how we're allowed to volunteer to assist the teacher. I wish we werent moving out of the area. Its going to be hard to find a wonderful school like Lake Forest North :(

Last modified Lake Forest North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.