Lake Forest North Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2011
I love that my children attend Lake Forest North Elementary. I couldn't believe how much my children have learned in such a short amount of time. I appreciate how the teachers always keep me updated about my children especially if there is an issue. I love how the parents are encouraged to be more involved with the school and how we're allowed to volunteer to assist the teacher. I wish we werent moving out of the area. Its going to be hard to find a wonderful school like Lake Forest North :(

Lake Forest North Elementary School
319 East Main Street, Felton, DE  19943
Last modified Lake Forest North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Forest North Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.