Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I attended this middle school & did not like it, or the school district. I got out of the district right after 8th grade. Some of the teachers here were very helpful & cared about the students but many of them only cared about getting paid. On several accounts teachers had told my parents & parents of my friends that we would not do well in our classes even though we were all academic students. We all felt like they were shooting down our dreams. One teacher even told my mom that it was not worth keeping me in an honors class because I did poorly on ONE quiz. My parents did not like the school either and felt that no one was helpful on many accounts, My younger brother is school choiced to a diffrent elementary school so that when he enters middle school he will not have to go here.

Last modified Georgetown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.