Posted October 08, 2014
Hartly Elementary truly is a place where everybody is somebody special! I am proud to work at such a unique school that is dedicated to meeting the needs of all learners and developing positive relationships with families!

Posted October 05, 2014
My child has had a positive school experience. Loved the 5K on Saturday. It was a great family experience!

Posted October 03, 2014
Our school is a unique one-of-a-kind school! Parents, students, staff, and community come together to create a caring and nurturing learning environment!
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 03, 2014
A very, safe, nurturing and caring learning environment for both of our children! Hartly's teachers make learning fun and come up with new and inventive ways for their students to grasp concepts through every grade level.
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 03, 2014
This is an amazing school. The staff are very helpful and you can tell without a doubt that your children are in the best possible hands. The atmosphere is positive and everyone is working towards the same goal. I wish my kids could go all the way to 12th grade at Hartly Elementary! My children adore the school and the staff as well.

Posted October 03, 2014
I love working at this school. It's my home away from home! Teachers, staff members and parents work together to build the success of all our students. We are all a family! The Hartly Family!

Hartly Elementary School
2617 Arthursville Road, Hartly, DE  19953
Last modified Hartly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hartly Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top