Laurel, DE
After care: No

1 review of this school

Laurel Senior High School 5

Posted August 10, 2014
I was raised to beleive that Sussex Tech was the only route for me; Laurel High School was for degenerates and those who do not value their education. Unfortunately, Tech required nothing less than a B average at the time, and I was no shining student in middle school. I had not been raised in an encouraging enviroment, so I felt that my grades- truly- were that best that I could do. The staff at Laurel Senior Highschool helped my realize that I did have potential! I did not become an A student overnight, but I certainly felt pride, when I started engaging the workload. I am so very thankful for that they did for me. This girl, an AP student? No way! 2003-2007

Laurel Senior High School
1133 South Central Avenue, Laurel, DE  19956
Last modified Laurel Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laurel Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top