St Annes Episcopal School 5

Posted August 21, 2014
St. Anne's is a really great school. The teachers are all very loving and care about how you're doing inside and outside of the classroom. The kids are, for the most part, really nice. It's been a little while since I "graduated" but I still talk to some of my old classmates pretty regularly. The academics are semi-challenging (I had come from a college prep Pre-k - 12 school when I transferred). For a small private school, their middle school athletics (while limited) are really good. Every student is involved in the arts program at some point. Community service and helping others is something they try to instill in their students at an early age. The older kids (particularly 8th graders) are major role models for the younger grades. That was kind of cool, although sometimes I wished we as older students had more freedom. High school placement for the 8th graders is very important to them, and many go to privates for high school. Unique to St. Anne's, some of their students go off to top notch boarding schools - myself included - which is something you don't usually see a lot of in Delaware.

St Annes Episcopal School 5

Posted October 21, 2012
We have been with the school for five years now, and each year it seems to get even better. The school always seems to make choices based on what is best for students. The teachers know their students better than any school I have known. The written comments on my child's report card are sometimes three pages long and they affirm that my child is known and loved. Best of all my child loves to go to school every day!

St Annes Episcopal School
211 Silver Lake Road, Middletown, DE  19709
Last modified St Annes Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Annes Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top