Milford Senior High School 3

Posted October 06, 2011
Agood high school. Great hires in Ms Brake and Mr. Carter. They interact well with parents and staff. Are always visiable at sports and interact with students ,teachers and board members.

Milford Senior High School 3

Posted January 24, 2011
As a parent of 3 children, I am overall pleased with the changes the school has made. By acquiring Principal Cooper, I feel the school is moving in the right direction. I like the idea as a parent I can walk-into the school and get a warm greeting by the front office staff, (which was not present before) and I actually see people working! I have also had a chance to shake her hand and ask questions about her leadership and the direction she is pursuing to take the school. Principal Cooper, not only answered my questions, but allowed me as a parent to be heard. I hope that Principal Cooper, can pass her passion for education to the rest of staff members, and keep the tradition of Milford H.S. alive via academics, and the student body. -Go Buccaneers!

Milford Senior High School
1019 North Walnut Street, Milford, DE  19963
Last modified Milford Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top