Our Lady Of Fatima School 5

Posted September 01, 2011
I have had one child graduate from OLF and one who is presently attending. There is a sense of family and caring from the entire staff that greatly helped my very shy son feel comfortable and come out of his shell. Academically the school provides for a quality education for all.

Our Lady Of Fatima School 5

Posted June 01, 2011
What a wonderful experience we are having at Fatima. The principal is enthusiastic and the teachers are kind and caring.

Our Lady Of Fatima School 4

Posted January 20, 2011
My daughter has grown both personally and academically since attending this school. The small class size is exactly what she needs, as I think, for her personality, she would be lost in a large school. The teacher is wonderful and as a weekly parent volunteer, I am welcomed there and thanked each time I volunteer. While the tuition is a bit high, I can honestly say I'd gladly pay the extra money for the experience and education she is getting.

Our Lady Of Fatima School 4

Posted October 12, 2010
Our Lady of Fatima did a wonderful job preparing my daughter for High School. She scored very well on the placement exam and received a substantial scholarship for High School - due to the wonderful faculty at Fatima! I highly recommend this school for High School Preparation!

Our Lady Of Fatima School
801 North Dupont Highway, New Castle, DE  19720
Last modified Our Lady Of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Fatima School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.