Posted April 18, 2013
I am a parent that both our children attended graduated from St Peter the Apostle school. The youngest graduated 4 yrs ago and is now getting ready to move on to college. The teaching staff and the administration at St Peter's is wonderful. They are supportive and welcoming. They foster quality education and solid Catholic teachings. I can say the teaching staff supported our children and helped them develop confidence which helped them be prepared for their education to progress in their future years entering high school and beyond.

Posted September 04, 2012
This school has great teachers, who are closely involved with not just the student, but the whole family. Communication is outstanding between teacher and parent via the web, email and phone. Small class size and a sense of community within the students. Parents want to be involved here - they volunteer and are apart of the various events - whether sports or social events - making this school feel like an extended family. They strive to challenge our children's minds with strong academic programs, advanced science lab, and bring technology to the classrooms by utilizing smart boards and smart tables. They offer afterschool programs such as drama, music and crafts. You feel safe leaving your children here, knowing that they will be taken care of by a wonderful and caring staff of educators. I am so thankful for this school.

Posted August 26, 2012
We are a returning family this year with a child in grade 7. Coupled with strong Catholic identify, the school demonstrates a commitment to all academic areas, including the arts. I am impressed with the emphasis on technology use, science, and accelerated math. My child participates in sports and plans on participating in this year's after-school activities like public speaking. On days when I cannot pick up my student at dismissal time, the school offers an "extended care" program until 6 p.m. My child's teachers and the principal are accessible and responsive to inquiries. I highly recommend this school.

Posted July 16, 2012
We are just starting our second year as a family at St Peter's school, and we are very pleased with the education our children are receiving. If you are looking for a small, close-knit school with dedicated teachers and involved parents, you should check out St Peter's.

St. Peter Catholic School
515 Harmony Street, New Castle, DE  19720
Last modified St. Peter Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Peter Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top