Southern Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2014
I have an autistic son and teachers @ southern don't understand students with disabilities, they don't communicate with parents to inform child progress and never want to answer any concerns that I may have, either if you write emails to them or on the child journal.

Southern Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2013
Love this school...my daughter started here in 3rd grade (now 5th) after being in private school since PreK. The transition was very smooth and she has loved all of her teachers.

Southern Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2011
My oldest son has been going to Southern for 3 years now and I have had nothing more than a great experience. My son has improved so much over the past couple of years. Teachers have been great in dealing with me and my child. Keep up the good work.

Southern Elementary School
795 Cox Neck Road, New Castle, DE  19720
Last modified Southern Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southern Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.