Bad
Good

I love this school! Every concern I or my children have ever had has been addressed and dealt with immediately. My son went from being "placed" to promoted because the staff and I worked as a team to make him succeed. I love the family environment created here.

They do not teach here. My daughter needs to be held back but they wont do to policies. She is below level of her grade ..I've been expressing concern over this for over 3 years now and they actually PLACE her in the next grade EVERY YEAR. I dont understand how they can just push her through the system. Delaware education sucks. I understand it is me as a perent to also be sure she gets homework done. She actually does do it but not the way they teach them now. I can only teach her the way I was taught. ALSO I AM NOT A PROPER TEACHER. I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN TO TEACH. THEREFORE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO. My daughter is in fifth grade and needs help and does not get it in this school. My daughter should not for any reason be placed every year and never once promoted to the next grade... only placed... what does that mean exactly anyway? Delaware school sucks... well maybe I shouldn't say that. Honestly, my other two daughters are doing quite well. One graduated in 2013 from delcastle and my middle daughter is going there now and is a freshman. All I know is I don't recommend this school for any family thinking of moving to this area You should maybe choice them to another school

The kids have fun while they learn. The teachers are helpful. The school also provides a number of resources regarding a large array of concerns that may present itself.

I love teaching at Castle Hills! We have more going on here than ever before. We have new clubs, new programs and lots of technology. If you haven't been here lately - come check us out!

Last modified Castle Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.