Castle Hills Elementary School 5

Posted May 31, 2011
I have a child in 4th gread and I must say that I highly recommend Ms. Clark we had the best year with her.

Castle Hills Elementary School 3

Posted November 30, 2010
My son is in kindergarten at Castle Hills and has had nothing but problems on their bus. Kids hit him, kick him, spit on him, and the bus driver does nothing. Multiple calls have been put in to the administration, and nothing gets done. The problem is never resolved, it just goes on and on and on. My son now feels he has to physically defend himself from attacks because all other options, including the adults in authority at Castle Hills and their transportation company, have failed him, and now HE is the one getting suspended off of the bus. Physical attacks have been made on my child and nothing is done until he retaliates. I am now forced to drive my son to school every day, at the possible expense of my job (since I will now be late to work every morning) before any more physical and emotional harm is done. Next year, I will be looking into other schools.

Castle Hills Elementary School
502 Moores Lane, New Castle, DE  19720
Last modified Castle Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.