Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Posted November 19, 2015
Newark charter school is great school. I like their zero tolerance policy on bullying. Overall best school in Delaware.

Posted March 09, 2015
Could not be more pleased with the education our child is receiving. Challenging academics, but also focus on good character and good citizenship. Feel very lucky that our children will have an outstanding school opportunity all the way through 12th grade.

Newark Charter School 3

Posted July 28, 2014
This school is great for the typical student, but they are completely unprepared to work with learning disabilities or students who don't thrive in the traditional classroom environment.

Posted February 02, 2014
Newark Charter is an excellent school! No bullying, clean and neat grounds, dedicated teachers, clear communication from school to home, diverse, great curriculum and always moving forward! What else can we want from our children's educators?

Posted June 07, 2013
Amazing, wonderful, and fantastic. This school is built on parent involvement and a caring staff. The administration thinks of the students first in every aspect of managing the school. My grandchildren have learned much more in the early years of atttendance k-2 than I ever expected they would. The curriculum is well thought out and the teachers are very well qualified. It is admission by lottery, and those fortunate enough to gain admission are truly blessed with the best education this area has to offer! My enthusiasim grows daily!

Posted February 11, 2013
This is last year of Newark Charter, and I love it! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to come and attend this school. The friends I've made, the teachers, and even the education is something I will cherish after this year.

Posted May 23, 2012
My child attended this school last year for kindergarten. Unfortunately, we moved out of state so we are no longer there. This school was amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Her teachers were VERY communicative, and firm but very kind. They genuinely cared about the children, not only on an educational level, but a personal level as well. I love the way they handled all situations with the children. The atmosphere at the school really makes you feel at home. All staff members were cheerful, kind and caring. You can just tell that the people at this school sincerely care about the children and parents and truly want the best for them in every way. It's unfortunate we had to leave, because I'm not finding anything here that can even compare to Newark Charter, but I wanted to leave feedback anyway to let everyone know what a wonderful school this is. Academics are amazing, she learned so much in the time that she was here and I am so impressed at how quickly she caught on to everything (again, thanks to the teachers). She really excelled in everything and I just couldn't be more pleased. Love this school and hope that they'll continue to do what they're doing.

Newark Charter School
2001 Patriot Way, Newark, DE  19711
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. (302) 369-2001
Last modified Newark Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.