Bad
Good

I love this school! Teachers are friendly, principal came and introduced herself and showed us around, even walked us to the classroom and introduced us to the teacher. My son couldn't be happier and is doing much better in this learning environment than his old school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

In every instance we have always gotten honest feedback and integrity by example. The Teachers there lead by example, and the students follow suit

Horrible school my son is gifted the teacher just gives him busy work then complains that he is too chatty. the teacher never responds to any written messages or phone Calls. Finally Called the principal received a return Call back And the only thing I got was the run around. the teacher's don't tell you when they test your Kid.lack of communication.Overwhelmed teachers. the teacher hardly Knows my son due to large classroom sizes. My son will be attending private or charter next year. they basically dumb ed down Kindergarten if your child has been in any type of Pre-K. Keene kindergarten is not dumbed down Kindergarten if your child has been in any type of Pre-K. Keene kindergarten is not for you.

My girlfriends son attends school here, and I went with them to enroll and they were the most accommodating and polite people I've ever met. They invited us to family fun night, which was awesome, and really care about his grades. His old school was very rude and ignorant. Love it here!

I am very happy with this school and my child is too. So far everyone I have dealt with there has been very caring and so welcoming when you come into the office every single time. What a difference from the last school my child attended. Keep up the great work Keene!

Last modified Keene (William B.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.