Posted May 28, 2012
My girlfriends son attends school here, and I went with them to enroll and they were the most accommodating and polite people I've ever met. They invited us to family fun night, which was awesome, and really care about his grades. His old school was very rude and ignorant. Love it here!

Posted May 07, 2012
I am very happy with this school and my child is too. So far everyone I have dealt with there has been very caring and so welcoming when you come into the office every single time. What a difference from the last school my child attended. Keep up the great work Keene!

Posted February 28, 2012
I love this school! Teachers are friendly, principal came and introduced herself and showed us around, even walked us to the classroom and introduced us to the teacher. My son couldn't be happier and is doing much better in this learning environment than his old school.

Keene (William B.) Elementary School
200 Lagrange Avenue, Newark, DE  19702
(302) 454-2018
Last modified Keene (William B.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keene (William B.) Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top