Posted November 18, 2013
I moved to a good school district with the expectation that my daughter would attend school in her neighborhood. I came to LEA to give it a try for kindergarten. My daughter is now in the fifth grade. I drive 30 minutes to LEA each morning to drop her off. I wouldn't change it for the world. I love the family friendly environment. My daughter excels academically and socially at LEA.

Posted November 18, 2011
What can I say... my daughter absolutely loved this school. She was enrolled pre-k through 5th grade. I always felt she was in good hands and that the staff truelly cared about each student. She enjoyed the teachers so much and the friends she gained there. She now goes to 6th grade at a private school in the area and her first report card was all A's. Even with all that the new school has to offer her heart is still with LEA. She's always saying she wishes LEA had a Middle School so she could still be there. Thank again LEA!!!

Posted September 27, 2010
This school is one of the best private schools in the area. I love the low student to teacher ratio and the strong academic curriculum. My daughter has completed kindergarten at LEA and is currently in the 1st grade. Her teachers are caring, the atmosphere is great and she really enjoys going to school. The administration is very friendly and quick to address any concerns you may have. I would highly recomend this private elementary school to any parent.

Learning Express Academy
302 Darling Street, Newark, DE  19702
Last modified Learning Express Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Learning Express Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top