Newark, DE

Tutor Time Child Care 5

Posted October 01, 2014
My grand daughter attends this school and I love it. I was pleasantly surprised because I was worried about someone other than myself taking care of her! But they have done a great job. I love how clean it is. I love the interactions among the children, the nurturing from the teachers, and the terrific learning activities they do.

Tutor Time Child Care 5

Posted April 17, 2013
Tutor time Marrows Rd. is incredible. From the owner to the director, office staff, lunch lady and everyone, they really care about your children and the manner they conduct them self is 5 stars ." You only get out of it what you put into it", the saying goes. I see these care givers/teachers putting in 100% all the time, we have been enrolled at tutor time for 6 months now, and it is a pleasure and our piece of mind that our son goes to school here. We trust them with our most precious treasure, you will too. JVJ 4/15/13

Tutor Time Child Care 1

Posted October 13, 2011
The owner Deana of the school is not proffessional at all. Bad record keeping and always accusatory or misplaced funds. She she not be running a school at all. Will never advise anyone to send there children there.

Tutor Time Child Care