PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

If you want to teach someone it's best to lead by example and if the staff conducts themselves with no honesty or integrity then how can they possibly instill that in children?

My grand daughter attends this school and I love it. I was pleasantly surprised because I was worried about someone other than myself taking care of her! But they have done a great job. I love how clean it is. I love the interactions among the children, the nurturing from the teachers, and the terrific learning activities they do.

Tutor time Marrows Rd. is incredible. From the owner to the director, office staff, lunch lady and everyone, they really care about your children and the manner they conduct them self is 5 stars ." You only get out of it what you put into it", the saying goes. I see these care givers/teachers putting in 100% all the time, we have been enrolled at tutor time for 6 months now, and it is a pleasure and our piece of mind that our son goes to school here. We trust them with our most precious treasure, you will too. JVJ 4/15/13

The owner Deana of the school is not proffessional at all. Bad record keeping and always accusatory or misplaced funds. She she not be running a school at all. Will never advise anyone to send there children there.

Last modified Tutor Time Child Care is a Private school that serves grades PK-8